How to order
- Placing an order through our web site
- Find the products you're interested in, by browsing the product
categories, or using the search mechanisms available on our site. When you
find the products that you want to purchase, click the
[add to cart] or [buy] button located next to the item, in order
to add the item to your shopping cart.
When your cart contains all the items you wish to order, click the
[Checkout] button which is located under
the items list. You will be transfered to a secure environment where you
will be asked to choose the payment and shipping method.
- Placing an order via e-mail
- You can e-mail your order to orders @ allvoip.gr. In your e-mail
you should include the name or code and the quantity of the items you wish to order and
your contact and billing information. An
allVoIP.gr sales agent will contact you to complete
- Placing an order via fax
- You can fax your order
to +30-211-1003001. In your fax you should include
the name or code and the quantity of the items you wish to order
and your contact and billing information. An
allVoIP.gr sales agent will contact you
to complete your order.
- Credit card payment
- You will be required to enter your credit card information in the purchase order form.
- To ensure the security of your transactions allVoIP.gr
uses SSL certificates issued by Geotrust (RapidSSL), which is an international
leader in securing online transactions and guarantees
a safe online commercial environment for most of the Fortune 500 companies.
allVoIP.gr to protect your sensitive information.
- Bank account deposit
- In case you do not wish to use your credit card, you can pay for your
order by transferring the total amount to one of our bank accounts.
As soon as you complete the ordering process, you will receive an
email with our bank accounts information.
It is recommended to send us the deposit slip or SWIFT confirmation by fax to 211-1003001.
Your order will be processed as soon as we receive your fax.
- Cash upon delivery
- You can pay cash to the courier upon delivery of the ordered items to your shipping address.
- You can choose this payment method only if the total value of your order does not exceed the amount of 250,00 € (excluding VAT),
and you are located in Greece.
This payment method bears an extra cost of 12,10 € (including VAT).
- Cash upon pickup
- You are welcome to pickup your ordered items to our shop and pay upon receipt.
Shipping and delivery
- Orders that are placed before 14:00, are processed on the same day
(or the next working day, in case the order is placed on a non-working day) and you
will receive the ordered items the next working day, depending on your shipping address.
- The above does not apply in cases of extreme weather conditions or strikes or other extreme factors
that can affect transfer times.
- In order to ensure the best and fastest delivery services allVoIP.gr
collaborates with private courier companies.
- The shipping costs are automatically calculated during the check out
process, and are based on the weight and volume of the ordered products.
Shipping throughout Greece is free for every order with a total
net value over the amount of 200,00 €, and weight less than 2kg.
- In case you choose to pickup the selected items from our allVoIP.gr shop, it is recommended
that you place an on-line order and select "Pickup on-site" as a shipping method.
Your ordered items will be reserved and packaged for you.
- In case your shipping address is determined as a "remote location" by the courier company,
your ordered items will be delivered to the couriers service point that is nearest to your shipping address.
Door to door delivery is possible, but is must be pre-arranged.
The delivery of your ordered items can be delayed for
the following reasons:
- Our supplier has failed to provide us with certain items on-time.
In order for us to provide you with competitive prices for all our products,
we collaborate with a wide range of international and
domestic suppliers. However, there are cases where the shipping
of our orders is delayed and the products do not reach our
warehouse on time. There can be delays in air or ship transportation, delays
in customs etc. In such cases, when a purchase order contains an item
that is not available, allVoIP.gr will proceed with the shipment of all available
items to the customer and keep the unavailable item with
a back-ordered status, which it will be delivered as soon as it arrives.
- The ordered items has been discontinued by the
supplier and is no longer available. There are rare
cases when our supplier
decides to discontinue an item without previously notifying us. In
such a case an allVoIP.gr sales agent will contact you to offer
alternative products and solutions.
- In the case that extreme circumstances take place, like extreme weather
conditions, strikes etc. that can affect the shipping times.
- In the case that allVoIP.gr is unable to contact our customer via
e-mail (to clarify issues regarding the ordered items or the payment)
due to a typing error in the e-mail address.
Our customers have the right to return items purchased by allVoIP.gr and ask
for their replacement in the following cases: a) the customer received
faulty or defective items due to mistakes made by allVoIP.gr personnel
(while placing an order on behalf of a customer, while invoicing,
packaging, shipping etc.) and b) the customer received a faulty or defective
item which is covered by a warranty provided by allVoIP.gr. This does not
apply to warranties provided by others (i.e. the manufacturer or distributor).
In any case, the customer has the obligation to request the return or replacement
of an item within 14 days of receipt and the item should be in "resellable condition".
Products must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including
manuals, cables etc. Any items returned must be in original product packaging in an
excellent condition (no writings or stickers on them). In case that the return of an item
is requested after the 14 days period, allVoIP.gr reserves the right to refuse
the replacement or restocking of the item.
It is important that every item returned to allVoIP.gr is accompanied by
all original documents (or a copy of them) proving the transaction (i.e. invoice, receipt, delivery note, etc.)
It is recommended that you contact allVoIP.gr to arrange the return of an item.
In any case, a return is possible under the following if:
- the customer has communicated the problem to allVoIP.gr
- the item has not been used and the original package is in excellent condition
- the request to return the item has taken place within 14 calendar days after receipt
- the returned item is accompanied by all the documents that prove
the transaction (i.e. invoice, receipt, delivery note, etc.)
Returns are not accepted for special-order products, custom-built products, and Xorcom products that include telephony ports.